I did a show tonight and had one of my best sets ever! I read some of my hate mail! And after each letter, I deadpanned:
1. touche!
2. tell me something I DON'T know!
3. and that's why I joined "Lucy's Friends of the Friendless!"
4. this cyber dude is sweatin' me more than my Aunt Sadie sweat in 100 degree heat at Lido Beach!
I NEVER did so well! So thanks anonymous cyber dude, whoever you are. The audience thought the routine was hilarious and I left to plenty of: "Great set, Marjorie."
I take lemons and make lemonade. There was an upside to my masked commenter's rage and vitriol. I owe ya one! :-D
(He is staying flushed... he so jumped the shark.... but my "hate mail" shtik will be used for the next five years. Heck, whatever works on stage, as they say)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment