Friday, June 18, 2010

A Drive to North Jersey

Tonight, I took a beautiful drive to Edgewater, NJ to a store called Ambience. As I drove to Edgewater, the view of the Manhattan skyline on River Road was breathtaking. I parked to take some pictures.
I went to Ambience to attend a Teresa Giudice signing for her book, "Skinny Italian." You know who Teresa is. She is on Bravo's, "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." How entertaining is that show? I love love love it. Teresa is just flawlessly gorgeous in person, and as sweet as can be. As I exited the store and walked to my car, the golden sunset reflected on the facade of the Manhattan buildings was glorious. As a matter of fact, I think some of these photos are so beautiful that they look like they have been painted in watercolors.







No comments: