Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vanity Fair's Best-Dressed List


In the current issue of "Vanity Fair" is their International Best-Dressed List. I always had a unique sense of fashion, and I was a total trend-setter. Today, I have a flair all my own. Since it is all about the hair, I do a daily shampoo in the shower with Kerastase Bain Miroir. Next, I moisturize with YSL Temps Majeur. On my perfectly La Prairie made-up face sits my Kata glasses. My lips are stained with Estee Lauder's Black Cherry lipstick and I splash on Jo Malone's Tuberose Cologne.
Then my personal sense of style: I wear Jones New York Signature blue jeans with a yellow Rocawear t-shirt. On my feet are my pale yellow Merrell Waterpro sneakers. I carry a medium-size red Balenciaga bag and I am good to go. I wear the Jones blue jeans and Rocawear t-shirt every day. Every single day. I do a daily wash to make sure the outfit is fresh and clean. It's not just my signature style... it's my trademark uniform!
In the above photo, one can see I alway was perfectly turned out. Please note the well-placed cinch belt.

No comments: