Monday, January 5, 2009

haha

OUT: babyish "anonymous" comments
IN: "John Hancocks"

me, when I was your age:


Ha! I would not have wasted one minute of my time sending (anonymous!) comments on the internet to an old lady. And if I did, I would have signed my name. I was like that, brash sans mask. I bet me bottom dollar my commenter is connected in some way to TWoP. Here is my reply:
GO BAN 20 PEOPLE, LMAO.
or: GO WRITE A 17 PAGE RECAP.
That should keep ya mind off me, but I do realize I am compelling. And you cannot stay away. I own your nimble fingers. May I suggest a good deprogramming facility? Who forced you to drink my special blend of Kool-Aid? I had closed comments and that thwart must have made your brain explode. So I had rachmanus, I opened comments but you really must find some way to get over me and that letter to Lauren Zalaznick. I may write another one, rofl. Now get over me... try.

No comments: