Sunday, January 4, 2009

last night I dreamed



Last night I dreamed I got "supportive comments" at my blog. "Supportive comments." lmaoooooooooooooooooo No comments 4 me. So when I awakened, I decided to update a previously posted photo to make it look like I have a blog. lmaooooooooooooooo I MUST open comments so my number one fan can vent. He must be imploding from such thwart. I will publish all his comments and bask in the glory. Now my fan can have some activity to satisfy his unresolved anger. Send those comments, my Pavlov dog. Dance for me like my own personal marionette. But please note, I won't publish any comments you send with the "c" word. Please omit expletives, thank-you. This blog is rated G.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a total and complete loser you are.

Marjorie said...

Thank-you! I see you missed me and you danced for me as I predicted you would. Yes, I am a Loser, with a capital L! Tell me something I DON'T know! Now here's some food for thought: I am a Loser and YOU are fixated on the blog of a Loser! Who is the idiot in this equation? Get over me... go play with people your own age. This constitutes elder abuse, lmaooooooooooooo :-D
I do so adore my fans! Keep these comments rolling in!!!!!

Marjorie said...

You should analyze your need to come to this blog and make comments as "Anonymous." What's up with that shtik? lol Scaredy cat, rip off your mask. I surmise you enjoy peek-a-boo and hide-and-seek games.
I will give you a good comment to post:
"Marjorie, you are such a dumb jerk and your blog is so boring. You need to get a life you miserable old biatch c**t. We all hate you."
Go post that.