Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Class Picture



I repost this class photo because the former students from this class at PS33M seem to bump into me all over NYC and remember me. And I fondly remember them.

We presented some amazing productions at school assemblies. They helped me tap into my creativity and I hope I inspired them to discover their own sense of artistry during our many rehearsals for the school performances.

At almost 66, I am winding down a bit... choosing activities to enhance my own level of fun. However, there is not a day that goes by that I do not wax nostalgic about my long teaching career... and in some way feel I was productive and hope I made a contribution. But, most of all I want to think my students are "paying it forward" and letting others know the important value of education.

No comments: