Thursday, October 18, 2012

Good Job!



In life, we choose with whom we will interact. As it should be. A door opens two ways: one can walk in, and one can walk out. When the demographic is not suitable, go the other way. Put boundaries in place so you only let get near you those who appreciate you, do not allow those who are negative and whose agenda is to denigrate rent space in your head. 

Misery loves company and naysayers will find each other. Flotsam and jetsam reaches it's own level. Allow only those who are interested in helping you find your smiles enter your personal world. 

Quiet exits speak volumes. And generally, after the exit I feel so much more empowered and I am validated in terms of how much more I am able to use my intellect to determine a paradigm for my socialization. 

All the detritus falls beneath me. 

No comments: