Tuesday, September 23, 2008

run for cover, the end is near!


Hit the deck! This is from last week's NYDailyNews:
"Universe's start to be simulated with powerful particle accelerator"
"Mark your calendars: The end of the world may come around 3:15 a.m. Wednesday.":
http://www.nydailynews.com/new...h_pow.html
and online:
"Most powerful atom-smasher ever made set to go online"
"It has been called an Alice in Wonderland investigation into the makeup of the universe - or dangerous tampering with nature that could spell doomsday.":
http://www.nydailynews.com/new..._set_.html

In the above photo, the second abduction was almost successful. But, they didn't get me this time. The first time they got me and planted a metal tracking device in the right part of the back of my head. They keep trying to find me, but I cleverly allude them. They have no idea who they are dealing with. Scram you losers! My flux capacitor will force your schemes to backfire and you all will disappear into the wormhole from which you came.

No comments: