This is the Jewish Daily Forward Building, which was built in 1912. It is located at 175 East Broadway.
The Asser Levy Bathhouse on 23rd Street was designed by architects Arnold W. Brunner and William Martin Aiken in the Beaux-Arts style.
The Hamilton Fish Park was designed in 1898 by Carrère & Hastings who were the architects of the New York Public Library on Fifth Avenue. This is a Beaux-Arts style structure on Pitt Street and is the only survivor of the original park plan.
This is the very old Bialystoker Synagogue, and a history is here
This is St. Augustine's Parish, a very old church on Henry Street and this is their website
This is St. Mary's Church located at 440 Grand Street.