Sunday, March 1, 2009

testing, testing, 123


1. I am opening comments
2. I want to see if my personal sociopath will try to get one through the window of opportunity
3. I will know that answer when I see if a comment arrives in an E-mail for moderation
4. The subject line will tell me to which entry he wants to post a comment
5. If one arrives, I will decide whether to open the E-mail and read the comment, or to not open the E-mail and read the comment
6. (S)he seems to get satisfaction from having me read the comment and does not care if it is posted or not
7. But, (s)he won't know (if it is not posted) if I did in fact read it (and shake and quake in agony) and then reject it... or if I deleted the unopened mail and thereby never even saw it

Ay, there's the rub! Let the nasty anger rip, my fan base of sociopaths. I am licking my chops to see if any gifts arrive. I am so worthy.

No comments: