Sunday, June 8, 2008

My family dot com

hahahahahaha LMAO! I was just thrown off myfamily.com. How funny is that? Here was my egregious post:
THE BREAKFAST CLUB
So where's my shiny new invitation?
I saw (QQ) so many threads about me... everything from "social outcast" to "total lunatic" to "borderline" to "I want to rip her heart out." Why ban the star of the show in the cyber-analysis party? Then it's just "lashon hara." With a little "Motzei Shem Rah" for good measure. :-D

I guess they couldn't take my self-effacing tongue-in-cheek humor. There was nothing going on there anyway. The site was better than a 10 mg valium. They moved all their real interactive banter to their private site in their parallel universe. I suppose it's OK to snark about somebody. It's even OK to snark about somebody and know they saw it. But if they reply... it's good riddance and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

They should retitle their members only site: "The Lashon Hara Breakfast Club."

No comments: