Monday, May 12, 2008

Fountain of Youth

Forget Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, and laser peels. I found the best product to make you look years younger. I use: Dior Capture R-Flash Instant Ultra-Smoothing Fluid.
"This ultra concentrated gel-fluid provides instant wrinkle correction and spectacular radiance. It's the ideal makeup base, indispensable in the morning, and "magic" before a night out."
In the 70s, I had a real Kim Kardashian look: heavy eye-make-up, false eyelashes, and I attached a "fall" to my shoulder length hair to make it appear longer. I showed up one night for parent-teacher conferences wearing no make-up because I was exhausted and had gone home after school that day and washed my face to take a nap.
A student, Michael, arrived with his mother and they looked all around the room for the teacher. I was in the back arranging the library books according to genre. I turned around and Michael said, "Right now, this is an excellent disguise."

No comments: