Thursday, February 12, 2009

"comedy, tonight!"

I did a show tonight and had one of my best sets ever! I read some of my hate mail! And after each letter, I deadpanned:
1. touche!
2. tell me something I DON'T know!
3. and that's why I joined "Lucy's Friends of the Friendless!"
4. this cyber dude is sweatin' me more than my Aunt Sadie sweat in 100 degree heat at Lido Beach!

I NEVER did so well! So thanks anonymous cyber dude, whoever you are. The audience thought the routine was hilarious and I left to plenty of: "Great set, Marjorie."
I take lemons and make lemonade. There was an upside to my masked commenter's rage and vitriol. I owe ya one! :-D

(He is staying flushed... he so jumped the shark.... but my "hate mail" shtik will be used for the next five years. Heck, whatever works on stage, as they say)

No comments: